This document is a license agreement ("License") by Monolith Dynamics between the user ("You") and Monolith Dynamics LLC. This is a perpetual royalty-free non-exclusive license regarding the use of any of the products, stock art, 3D models and 2D images ("Assets") sold by Monolith Dynamics. Use of the Assets on the Monolith Dynamics website is conditional upon your agreement to the terms and conditions of purchase set out below. If you do not agree to these terms, then you must not accept the terms hereof or purchase, download, access or otherwise use any products from Monolith Dynamics.
Monolith Dynamics offers stock assets, digital 3D models in various formats, and 2D textures, labels, and decals, and written articles and video tutorials on its website, MonolithDynamics.com, for concept artists, concept designers, illustrators, 3D artists, matte painters, game developers, special effects artists, graphic designers and other professions. Some of the Assets may be created by 3rd party contributors ("Contributors") that we resell under various brands. Monolith Dynamics has separate agreements with these Contributors in which they grant Monolith Dynamics permission to add their models and tutorials to the website. All terms and conditions in this License apply to both.
All materials including the organization and presentation of these materials on the Monolith Dynamics website are the property of Monolith Dynamics or its Contributors and are protected by intellectual property laws.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Use of the Assets is only allowed under the following conditions:
- Private or Business or Research and Development
- Use in 2D or 3D computer graphics, movies and printed media
- Incorporation in computer games, 3D models, virtual/augmented/mixed reality experiences/games
The correct number of licenses must be purchased for the number of users/seats who will be working with these Assets, e.g. a single license allows for one individual ("Licensee") to use these assets for their own personal work, portfolio work, personal intellectual properties, or freelance work. An independent, commercial or enterprise studio/developer/production house ("Licensee") must purchase licenses/seats for all employees/contractors/freelancers that will need access to these assets.
Purchasing a SEAT/LICENCE allows for the following :
- Use of the Assets for personal projects, artistic studies or portfolio work
- 3D printing of the Assets for personal use
- Use in any non-commercial personal project
- Use in portfolio works
- Use of the assets for concept art and design for a 3rd party or personal or internal work
- Use of the Assets for research and development of a commercial project within the confines of the company or studio
- Sharing of the scan or model within the confines of the studio for R&D purposes
- 3D printing of the scan for reference and study within the confines of the company or studio
- Used within promotional tech demo videos or real time demonstrations.
- Integration of Assets into a for-sale commercial project such as video games / movies / virtual reality experiences
It is NOT in any cases permitted to:
- Resell any of the Assets, for example selling our Assets or modified versions of our Assets on your own shop or online marketplace.
- Sell or distribute any of these Assets in an unmodified form, or where the derived product you are selling or distributing is a 3D model or 2D image or a collection of 3D models or 2D images. IN OTHER WORDS: Do not sell or distribute any of these Assets (modified or not) by itself or in a texture pack, material, clip art, website theme or scrap booking pack.
- Resell any Assets as a 3D printed figure or anatomy model either printed or cast.
- Bundle the Assets with software such as, 3D programs, photo-kiosk software.
- Reselling or redistributing the Assets at 'print on demand' services (mugs, t-shirts, mouse mats, etc)
- Use commercially or for profit a free download or giveaway product without expressed permission.
- Using a special program (spider, leecher) or script to automatically download all 3D models or scans on the Monolith Dynamics website. Users who try to mass download will be banned from the website automatically.
- Interfere with the security or otherwise abuse, disrupt, place excessive loads on, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Monolith Dynamics website or any system resources or networks connected to this website.
- Release the Assets or derivative products under Open Source Licences
- Use any Assets purchased from this shop commercial or non commercial licence to produce an online / offline anatomy / photography viewer.
You may not duplicate or copy Assets except as needed to use it as expressly permitted by this Agreement. However, you may make one (1) personal copy of Assets for backup purposes. If you have purchased multiple seats you may store the Assets on a central server exclusively for those users to access as needed.
Monolith Dynamics disclaims to the fullest extent authorized by law all warranties, whether express or implied, including any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, quiet enjoyment, integration, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
All Assets are provided "as is", with all faults, defects, bugs, and errors.
Monolith Dynamics respects the privacy of the personal information of the individuals with whom we interact. Monolith Dynamics does not disclose personal information of our members or those individuals who visit our website. No newsletters or offers will be sent to you without your prior consent. Any information submitted by the buyer will be used solely for the purpose of completing the transaction, delivering the product and addressing any customer service issues.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You assume all responsibility and risk for the use of the Monolith Dynamics' website, the 3D models, stock assets, materials and information.
Monolith Dynamics does not represent or warrant that the site or any content available for downloading through the site will be free of viruses or similar contamination of destructive features.
In no event shall Monolith Dynamics or any of its Affiliates, Employees or Contributors be liable for any incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages whatsoever, including damages for loss of profits, interruption, loss of business information, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss in connection with any claim, loss, action, suit, damage or other proceeding arising under or out of this License, including without limitation your use of, reliance upon, access to or exploitation of the Monolith Dynamics website, the materials or any part thereof, or any rights granted to you hereunder, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damaged, whether the action is based on contract, tort (including negligence), infringement of intellectual property rights or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify and hold Monolith Dynamics harmless against all claims or liability asserted against Monolith Dynamics arising out of or in connection with any breach by you or anyone acting on your behalf of any of this License
This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Wisconsin in the United States, without regards to conflict of laws provisions thereto. The parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of, and venue and sites in the United States.
Monolith Dynamics reserves the right to terminate the license of the use of the Assets if the user is found in breach of this License and does not remedy that breach within three (3) days of receiving notice from Monolith Dynamics.
Feel free to email any questions regarding this license or any other questions about Monolith Dynamics or it's Assets to info@MonolithDynamics.com
504 E. Decker ST Ste C
Viroqua, WI 54665
United States of America